I think I will call it a day on my flr2007 arranger system. I am still waiting for Garritan's GM for the Auto Accompaniment instruments....it is what it is!!!

Well, I have started with my flr2008 software arranger system with the purchase and installation of NI Kontakt 3. It provides a more usable interface, enhanced effects and 33 GBs of new instrument sounds. Some of these sounds are from the VSL Libraries....very good indeed. This means my software system has more than 100 GBs of instruments. In general, I am satisfied with the quality of the sampled acoustic instruments:

Auto Accompaniment:
NI Bandstand GM (one of my preferred)
SGM180 Soundfont GM (one of my preferred)
Titanic SF2 GM
Papel Media SF2 2006 GM
Sonic Implants GM
sYnerGi GM/GS
Many other SF2 GM Wavetables
Future: Garritan GM Wavetable

Lead instruments:
Garritan GPO, JABB, Strings
Kontakt Libraries - selected instruments
E-W Colossus GM
Bardstown Accordions, Jazz Guitars and Bosendorfer Piano
Art Vista Vibes
Dan Dean Woodwinds, Brass
VRSound Sax, Organ

In addition, I had to remove my 80 GB hard drive containing the samples and replace it with a 250 GB version to accommodate the above noted instruments. This will also allow me some room for the Garritan GM and other libraries and instruments that may be of interest somewhere in the future.

Some future updates include NI Bandstand and forte Ensemble. I just don't know why I am doing all this stuff or need all this stuff. I am just entertaining myself. Some call me 'The Idoit'....oh well.

I am just so happy that my software arranger system is so good!!!

I hope it works out for me!!!