Thank you Bernie & AJ.

Hi AJ,
I really have not ambition to start recording, haa haa , mainly after feedback on the soundfont and if it sounded ok?? I've been spending so much time editing , I was concerned it was sounding ok only because that's all I'm hearing morning , noon & night & my ears have tuned themselves to it.

Can't beleive how different it sounds on my 2 alternate speaker sources. On my Tannoys& amp which is my normal playback system, it sounds great, on my computer desktop speakers , it sounds too reverby.

I've got a lot to learn if I do ever decide to record.

I'm just happy to be able to use the soundfont for realtime playback of BIAB songs.
Next I'll do a font for a collection of old song files (non of which are gm or xg). Soundfont will hopefully be perfect for the project as I can map the drums & instruments to suit the songs, rather than edit 100's of songs to suit the soundsource.
Bulk editing haahaa

Thank you for your input.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluezplayer:
For a finished product, I would master a bit in the studio, but it wouldn't be all that big of a deal because it already has a good clean foundation to start with ( everything gets mastered ).

BIAB itself has come a long way since I first tried it ( way back in the Atari days ).

AJ

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022