Wow Chris, it's been a long time. How in the hell are you and how is your family and your music ?

For those people who don't know Chris Hansen you may be interested to know Chris is the very reason that these Arranger Keyboard forums exist. Years ago ( Chris, was it around 1997 ??? ) I had a few forum pages setup already for Synth Zone. Chris contacted me about starting an arranger keyboard forum. I setup the first Arranger Keyboard forum for Chris who moderated two forums English and Danish. Here is a Wayback Machine archive of the first Arranger Keyboard Forum . The page takes so LOOONG to load when it comes up finally, only right click on postings and choose to "Open In A New Window". This avoids the huge reload time of the main page when you are through with the posting. You will recognize lots of users that are still here years later.

It eventually was moved to here as well as the Roland Arranger Forum and G1000 Forum because Chris was a G1000 owner himself at the time. Chris moderated the arranger forums here for a few more years. Finally his work and family commitments ( plus the demands of life in general ) didn't allow him the time so he put the arranger forums back in my hands again.

We all owe Chris a lot and it is always great to see a good friend again after so many years.

Chris, did you ever guess that the forums you started would last this long and you would still recognize so many names from the past.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 11-04-2005).]