Quote:
Originally posted by rolandfan:
I actually agree with one of Frans points. The SFX kit on the g1000 is better than tyros2...one sound in particular that comes to mind is the audience applause. Its weak on the tyros. On the g1000 not only do they clap better but hold the note down and they will start to cheer and eventually whistle. I wish the tyros2 had this sound

Hi there.
The SFX kit is very good on the G1000 I know the applause sound you mention very well. I also love the lightening and thunder sounds on the G1000, great for intro to Telstar.
There is a 18mb sound fx TVN custom file made by Yamaha for the T2 but I'm not sure without playing it again if an audience applause was on there, I'll let you know.
You could find a WAV of decent quality for free on the internet and load that into the voice creator. Assign it to a key and then edit and save as a TVN and you would have your own applause. You could even assign this WAV once it has been made into a custom WAV to one of the multipads, it's not too difficult once you get into it. The only trouble is that the instruction book doesn't go into using your own WAV sounds enough.