I asked everyone I knew on every forum about this upgrade and nobody had any solid info. Most thought it was only in Europe/UK and not US. Some thought it would be about 200 USD.
I sent an email to George Kaye Music in the Los Angeles Area and he spent his time and money to get the info for me, where to buy it and that it cost 29.95.
I now have it on order and it is 5 day delivery surface from Roland.
This is what it does:
E-80-MP3KIT: E-80 Version 2 Upgrade Kit
Features
The E-80 Version 2 Upgrade Kit adds MP3 playback functionality and 15 “Gold Standard” styles to your E-80. Load MP3 files from your computer into the E-80, or onto a PCMCIA external memory card. Playback your favorite songs through the E-80’s powerful internal speaker system and enjoy 15 great new styles featuring full instrumentation. The E-80 Version 2 Upgrade Kit includes upgrade CD-ROM and installation instructions, owner’s manual addendum, and stickers to affix to the panel and box of your E-80.

Store five or six MP3 files in internal memory, or many more on an external PCMCIA memory card
No need to run audio cables from an external source into the E-80 to play back audio files
Full volume control of MP3 playback through the E-80’s internal speaker system
Play along with MP3 files using the E-80’s full range of tones and features
Interact with 15 new “Gold Standard” styles created to fit comfortably within any style of music.
Thank you so much George Kaye.
You are appreciated so much by all of us in this forum.
Best to all,
Bebop