hopefully i got lucky. while speaking to a tech at Roland u.s.(sorry don't want this connection to be public),i asked: btw, anyone i can email or write to at the company to make suggestions re os improvements? he said, just tell me Mo, i will write it down as you speak and send it as a memo direct to the product manager. So I gave him a few off the top of my head, namely: make the fade-out longer and less abrupt ..like 8 bars. make the sustain pedal more programmable. at very least add stop/start and a fill to its abilities, because if you use an expression pedal then you lose those functions. reorganize the 4 d-beam buttons so the silly stuff is all on one or two buttons, and there are one or two more control buttons for pro players. and allow the one-touch buttons to be locked down globally after customizing them. their idea was to let you rewrite customized for every style, but that's an enormous number of hours that must be spent doing that and I'm sure that there are many like me that spent hours putting one set of 4 favorite sound setups into the one-touch they would would like to see NOT changed every time they change styles. (ps..Diki, I hope you saw my answer to your badgering me re midi pedals.. that it is a very difficult and problematic project, and Geo.K and his Roland rep agreed was not the way to go).. anyway, I hope maybe the memos direct to the product manager from someone on the inside can help move Roland to more and better os updates. so do you still think writing it all out on your site is advisable as well?

------------------
Miami Mo