You'd get better feedback if you described what kinds of music you wish to perform. If working with loops and audio are important to you, the PA1X is probably the better way.

If you are looking for a 'meat and potatoes' good sounding arranger, with FAR better SMF compatibility, the G70 might be more up your street.

You don't state why you moved from Tyros to PA1X? What made you change?

And as I have said here in several posts, how come you keep changing your mind? If you buy a keyboard in the flush of first hearing it, you will often regret the decision (as you now appear to do). Try EVERYTHING before you buy. Spend HOURS in the store with each one. Bring SMFs you are familiar with to hear how they sound, and how much work you need to put into them to make them playable. Practice adjusting a Style to the way you like it...... How much work is it? Try to create a simple Style from scratch............ how easy is it? Play the best Piano sound for ten minutes alone........... does it inspire you?

The G70, for all those questions, answered 'yes' for me. You have to ask the questions before you will get a reply, or be doomed to repeat your failures (but your pusher - I meant dealer - will be happy!)

Your mileage may vary

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 09-28-2005).]