Last week at a local concert I saw/heard a magnificent magical musician play the Roland Atelier AT-90SL. His musicianship was beyond AWESOME!

At intermission I got to look at the instrument....about the size of a small Spinit piano....with 2 keyboards....& an additional one for the feet! Many many lights, buttons, voices, bells, whistles....What impressed me most was the sound quality, the versatility, & that the KB has 8 or 9 split points!!!! He had about 4 or 5 huge speakers across the stage so I wondered if maybe the KB has none of its own????....Is this KB an "Arranger KB?" I asked if Roland makes a portable version of this fantastic KB....He told me yes! (My only home is a motorhome)....If anyone can offer even a little bit of information about this KB....I sure will appreciate hearing from you! Currently I have Technics KN6000 & a Technics KN7000 which I LOVE! Have owned/played the KN1000, KN3000, & the KN5000 also.... How does this Roland compare to the 7K????

The musician I heard/saw/totally enjoyed.....in Carlsbad, NM was www.hectorolivera.com I will appreciate all responses.....

ELIZABETH S.E. NEW MEXICO, U.S.A.