Hi Craig_Uk , and others , I think all the latest keyboards are fantastic (atleast when you compare them to the weasy thin sounds of 70s farfisa organs!) . It's amazing how far sampling technology has come (would never have thought it possible 20 years ago). The "sales cycle" of new keyboards seems to be in sync with all the main manufacturers , i think the maker to bring out the next generation flapship model will undoubtedly reap the benefits of eager consumers who are anticipating the next big thing. My wish list - is a keyboard with 76 keys like my current roland , with SA voices (though the ROland guitars etc are good SA are perhaps a little better), and ditch the vocal thingy altogether - or atleast provide it as an optional extra for those who use it for gigging - i'm sure 95% of us home players never even plug the mike in ! - i have an extremely disagreeable singing voice , so have never used it - apart from 5 minutes trying out the novelty dog and robot setting . Sampling and AKAI imports and a good interactive web site interface (with pref tons of free online styles - like yamaha were supposed to being doing - but they are not free as far as i can see). Perhaps more instruments especially organs including complete theatre organs presets would be useful in the next keyboards - it's time they included a complete set of theatre organ presets to compete with the miditzer / haupwerk software organs . Also a dual manual version like the Yamaha D-Deck would be great (shame the D Deck has never made it to the UK shores).