Also, that touch screen is kind of slow, when I press something it waits about 1/4 of a second then it acceses it.Which is a Big problem when playing live or moving fast. I like the em-2000 layout, but the screen stuff is not that organized, screen is same as G-1000`s but bigger pixels and different color. If VA-76 would have a layout of em-2000 that would be neat, but its not for us to decide.
Back to VA-7/76 buttons now, in VA-76`s first software the touch screen didn`t have Up1 Up2 Lw1 Lw2... buttons until 2.0 software-version, and even now it doesn`t have MDrums, MBass software-buttons, that is what made me wonder about VA-7`s Upper2, lower1-2 MDrums. MBass. But anyway I don`t use MBass or MDrums when I play Live, but one of my friend/musician he always plays ManualBass when he plays for singers, only that he uses Upper2 but assigns Bass to it, so he could play it with right hand, then when its break during the song, he turns off Up2 turns on Up1 Turns on ABass and plays. I tried to use MDrums wuth "Style" but its sort of hard, I mostly use 16-track sequencer on my VA-76, and I also found a way how to assign M-fx to track 4!! Which is very kool.
Sorry for going off topic and stuff.