Tony...AGAIN..The drums sounded Great on Your Video Posting of the PSR-910...Good punch...clean sounding...The Sax has Great sound,BUT the player needs a little better "Sliding motion when playing some notes to the next note"...Just My opinion...It's going to be Interesting to see what the replacement of the PSR-910 Brings! ...Back to drums...It's always the "MIX" of the Drums with what Your playing,etc Is so Important of the composition...I'm Grinning over this because...We have a fantastic Worship Band at our Church...Talent, talent,talent...Live Drums all miked behind glass enclosure to the Sound Room,etc...We have about 2-3 different drummers rotating,etc...The one gentleman is a "Hot" drummer,But Excellent...But to be Honest Sometimes during certain Music I would Love to sneak up to the Soundroom and just cut them back just a little!...But just remember I'm 62 and was a Sound Tech in My former Church for 10 Years...I refuse to do it now...I don't want to Mix Religion here, But In My Time doing it...The Church Was the Most trying place I ever Did Sound Mix..."My Wife was My biggest Critic" Often discussed at our Lunch afterwards!..Now add 300-600 more People,etc...STRESS!....Everyone please take this as a grain of salt...It's just Life...Life is what We Make it...Keep it Fun...A Most of All Keep making Music!