Some are not up to date as to the Korg...A lot less button pushing on the PA800/Pa2XPRO than the Yamaha...the Korg OS is superb...IF you take a little time to learn all the shortcut sequences...very quick to get around. Theres even a summary page you can tear out if you want to have it handy while learning the shortcuts.

How do you enter text on the Tyros? Button pushes up the gazoo...on the Korg you just key in the name on the keyboard.

I am on the Korg forum all the time...you would not beieve the posts sometimes...
People but a $3,000 keyboard which comes with an excellant set of manuals..and they don't even read/study them to see what's there!

The manuals are on line...it might be interesting for anyone that does not understand what I'm saying when I say it is a PRO keyboard..to actually take a little time...download the maunal and read through it...you will be amazed at the capabilities.

I find the styles great...and the tools you have to tweek them if you like are superior to others.

I bet few know that instead of being stuck with a few SA/SA2 voices (great sounds, I might add) that the mfg gives you...the Korg allows you to do your own DNC voices. I have done a couple...it's not realy that hard.

Anyways I sure find the OS easy to use and I had a T2 for 2 years so I used both.

The Songbook is tops..it stores vrtually everyhing in the entry.

From what Diki says on the G-70 it has a great OS as well with lots of editing tools, I hope I get to try one some day as well.

Lee S.