Heeeey This is a surprise!!!
Thank you AJ! You really surprised me! I will try to mention what the main problems
are:
1. In midifile player, when polyphony is full the BASS notes are droped!!! this is very anoying.
2. since the last update, I cannot record songs using the stiles and the recorder. It rarely works and when it works the dynamic and groove of the song is very flat. I cannot understand why. I am performing with AX7 and I use many midifiles. Also I like to record my own sequences using the recorder, but it don't help me at all. 3.Also when I use a performance ( I forgot to say that I am using also the video card and a TFT screen to display the lyrics) with the lyrics on txt file, and then I use a Karaoke file, after I select a sound and I press EXIT, the karaoke lyrics are mixed with the previouse ones that I had on txt file, making the current lyrics totaly unreadable. And that is only on the big screen and not on the modules LCD.
4. In the song edit menu I cannot mute tracks!! In fact I cannot edit any of the filters that are availlable for editing. Is quite crazy because I am able to edit everything but when I save, it saves only the sounds, volumes, pan, effects, and transpose settings. Actually only what is on the first page of the song editor. If then I load a diffrent midifile, the song editor keeps the same setings as I did for the prevoiuse song!!!!! Is incredible I know but it is true. I need either to manually reset all the edited filters, or to reboot the module.
5. Quite frequently, durring a midifile playing the module stops and shows the well known " I/O disk error" message.

I think is enough for the moment! However these problems I use to post many times in the past two years.
Thank you for showing your interest !
Flavie.
www.fantasyband.ro