Wow Bill, I can't thank you enough for this post. I grew up in Florida and cut my playing chops there. I was a OMB organist playing first a Lowery and the a B 3. I did this for several years. I was often compared to Lenny Dee who I often went down to hear when I had some time off. I played in Tallahassee, FL. If I had stayed in Florida, I probably would have remained an organ player/vocalist. I took some time off to get a real job in hotel management which took me several places including a couple of years in St. Thomas. When I decided to leave that biz and get back into music, I was in Baltimore and there was no market for organists. So I became a keyboardist/pianist/vocalist. Once I discovered arrangers, there was no turning back. However, I still do love the organ style of playing and Rudy does it well. Thanks again!

Joe

------------------
Songman55
Joe Ayala