I mainly use the Midjay Plus. I especially like the small footprint, light weight, 80 gig HD - I have a lot of stuff in there. I like being able to add, subtract, organize via USB connection. I use it with several different controllers; mostly midi accordion and frequently Yamaha KX5 or Master MK4. I like the live sound of the midi file playback and of the styles.
I often use it in conjunction with a Korg PA800 as I like a lot of the PA sounds, and they are easier to access during gigs (easier than the Midjay), In addition to the features already listed for the PA boards, I like a lot of the styles and when used in together with the MJ Plus, I have a good variety of sounds and styles.
I use the Midjay only for gigs. When I have to make a sequence, I use the Korg. For many of my gigs, especially weddings, I play cocktail hour then dinner music, and for the dance portion I DJ with the Midjay (WAV files) with a live tune thrown in here and there.
Ciao,
Jerry

AJ, Hopefully, your next post will inculde a request for a 'wishlist

Kingfrog, What a neat and tidy workspace. It would take me months to unclutter my space to look like that.