Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Companies must sell new arrangers to stay in business... n'est-ce-pas? Simple basic marketing, wouldn't you agree?

Look Genny, you may not agree, or even understand Yamaha's way of doing business, but if you did, you'd see that it was more like new features were developed rather than there were features that were lacking, else-wise the present owners of 9000/8000/3000 etc, wouldn't still be content with their instruments.

I know it's difficult for you to grasp this simple concept, but please try reading it slowly and carefully, and it will soon become clear to you....go back to your little Genesys arranger and keep those tiny fingers busy and away from your computer keypad until it does.

Have a nice day,

Ian

You can play semantics all you like but facts are facts.

If you believe that adding features that other arrangers have had for years is development by all means keep on believing.
I am sure Santa claws would be very generous to you this Christmas if you continue to be a good boy.

If a T3 was to attract a PSR 8000 user or a none Yamaha user, why was not the T1 able to do it?

Ian it appears business strategies is not your area and it may be difficult (maybe even heart breaking) for you to understand why looking out for the best interest of the customer is not always good for the company. Yamaha’s way of doing business is whats keeping you in business. So just keep on doing your little Yamaha demos and clinics and continue selling Yamaha products.
I will continue playing my Genesys that I am still satisfied with today.