Eddie,

You managed to make me blush at the tender age of 58 !!!
Thank you for your compliments on my homemade CD. Incidentally,Don (Mason) is quite familiar with my repertoire I think, but thanks all the same.AS I mentioned in the file (transferred by WETRANSFER.com) I recorded all this with the Korg PA50 in my livingroom in 2005. I was not entirely truthful in stating that it was recorded solely with the PA-50, because the righthand acoustic piano sound here and there came from the very old Roland E70 keyboard.
Meanwhile I have replaced the Korg by the Korg PA-500 and not to lose the great E70 acoustic piano sound I replaced this keyboard by a second-hand Ketron SD2 module and I must say the combination is a winner, both sound/style wise, and also as regards what you get for a budget price........
I know that some of the backing vocals etc. are slightly out of sync at times but to me that is one of the charms really. I do not like working with vocalisers etc.
No I have not yet heard the songs that you mentioned recorded by you just tell me where to find them and I will be pleased to.
As to your ABBA query I am afraid I haven't got a clue, nevermind.
Koudekerke is virtually on the seaside near Vlissingen and therefor on the other side of HOlland as compared to Venlo.
Nevertheless you will be very welcome should you venture out to Holland again someday !!

And let us not forget that this thread was about the easy comforts of mailing large files to fellow musicians. Anyone wanting my 2005 CD is still welcome to it by requesting a copy : pasounds@zeelandnet.nl
Some of the songs on it , and others, can also be viewed on YouTube if you search under my alias : matseims.

kind regards,
John Smies
Holland