Quote:
Originally posted by hitman:
Well, I think that is the reason why you are unhappy with the sound! From a personal experience, mixing and setting up should be done on the actual PA-system that you will be using. Internal speakers or headphones will not give you an accurate representation of the sound that you will hear through the PA.

By the way, I am glad to see that you are refusing to ruin the sound of your keyboard by playing through MONO.

Good advice..although I think some editing with "keyboard speakers" or headphones is fine...when trying to balance parts in relationship to each other..
Yes the ideal way would be with your sound system..

The biggest difference with the studio edits and the stage set up..is the EQ, and the frequencies response ...If neither of these are considered..there can be a dramatic difference..
This is one of the reasons I like the Edirol mixer with "RAC"...this one feature alone can take the sound I want from the studio edits..and transform them into the stage room..with similar results..and yes..in stereo..

DonM, have you tried the Edirol RAC on your Bose....I have found the results, a major improvement on the L series..So have every other Bose owner I know..that have tried it.
Not only does it make the Bose better...it makes all units better...Same with my "old" Roland Cubes...

Don, I like to know what you think about this...since you do use the Edirol...are you using RAC?