I agree with everything James has said to date about Ketron and their total lack of interest in what their customer think about them. This is not confined to the Audya, Ketron’s reputation has always been this way, they are in a unique market where one or two little nuggets in design and sound sends everybody orgasmic and the Audya drums and some sounds do this to people. BTW a lot of the Audya styles and sound are out of earlier KB. I went to a Hotel in Jerez Spain about 4 year back and the Hotel KB player had a SD1, he was well p*****d off with it, all manner of things going wrong with it. I now have my doubts if Ketron really give a dam about anything and anybody this site has proved that without a doubt. Like James says if they registered on SZ, we would be blown away, TWD once said OS4 would blow your socks off, I think that was Feb this year. Ketron, their dealers and importers have had good money from us, the Audya is the most expensive KB around but alas it does not warranty the attention that the price tag brings. If Ketron had just one gram of decency, they would be on SZ answering questions, if they had once of brain they would because they would increase the chances of more sales. Charles Darwin said “to survive and flourish, you need to adapt” perhaps they never read his book! With their pigheaded attitude they will not flourish and it is doubtful if it will survive, this is all self-inflicted. Do not even think of blaming anyone else for their position, anything they have done they have done themselves, and they have gladly taken our money in doing so! I think James said in one post he didn’t think they wouldn’t make it and I tend to agree with him, I think they are on life support now, someone just needs to turn it off and call it a day! If you chaps in the US of A could just buy a few more Audya (Leezone) they may go on a little longer but it still looks terminal, it’s not if, it’s when!

Amen

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 07-03-2010).]

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 07-03-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey