Hi FransN

Quote:
I used the Yamaha S-YXG50, Edirol Hyper Canvas, Prodipe VE and Coyote ForteDXi I used with OMB.

Ouch... those two plug-ins are rather old. I'll say no more....!!!

Quote:
But you know I am a big Korg fan and I bought my PA500 for only 900 Euro. The MS cost 2900 Euro excl tax. You can't beat the Korg there.

Won't disagree with you there.
In my opinion as far as closed arrangers go KORG are in a league of their own.

Quote:
Yes but the next generation will be there soon of Korg and who know what they will come with. I prefer waiting for Korg.

Sure, nobody is telling you that you should go buy a Mediastation. There is no such thing as a universally better keyboard for everyone regardless of how good it is. If you like KORG's, well then that's all that matters.

Just make sure you never stick your head in the sand and always been up on the latest gear and what it has to offer. It's important everyone understands the differences between Open and Closed keyboards.

The Closed keyboard is by no means obsolete so don't worry. All I hope to accomplish here is to give people the information to understand what an open keyboard is and what it has to offer. IF that's then something that interests them.....good. If not.... good. But at least they will understand either way.

Both Open and Closed options are good for us all.

Kind Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 04-22-2010).]