Fran
It sound really good on drawbars and a few non Leslied organs. I use it in my band with separate UPG's, with the output from the mains. I even have some with drawbars and other instruments where I can put them on direct and tweaked to sound good. The biggest disadvantage with the G70 is that you cannot send the drawbars out on direct. This, of course, means no auto acc as Diki said on a previous thread, because you lose the effects if put out direct. I didn't try it, but took his word for it.

I don't have this problem with my Kurz or KN7000, as they send drawbars out on direct and the Nord sounds great with the Vent.

I always liked the B4 on my Receptor, but the Leslie sim is so much more pronounced using the Vent. I like the fact that I can tweak it all I want. I also have the Motion Sound Pro 3X that is going up for sale.

Believe me, there is nothing like it. It is the best purchase I have ever made, and I have made a few in my day.

Bernie