As I can recall...every piece of gear I have owned has paid (monetary) for itself...with one exception to date...

The MedianStation remains the only keyboard that has not returned my investment on the gig..(I have chose to use it only three times so far)..Not that I could not have used it more, I just had other gear to fill the needs..For example I use the Prelude with the band for size and easy performing...and the G70 for solo, because it meets my needs better (Harmoniser)..

Now let me explain how the MediaStation has been worth every pennie or dollar.. )

The personal contact with Dom, who takes care of even the little concerns, even human error..He responds in ways that we can understand, and are able to work a problem...even if the problem is us.. ..

The other return for being a MS owner..the network of other owners worldwide..I have not run into a single individual that would not go out of their way to assist me or any other MS owner....I would also like to mention..the MS people are the most knowledgeable folks I have conversed with..

In this respect the MS return has been fulfilled many times over...