Radikal Technologies is releasing a brand new 5 Octave (61 key) synthesizer at Frankfurt Musikmesse. It will be the companies first keyboard synthesizer and it will include an arpeggiator and a sequencer. So this may be the new company people are speculating about.

It will be interesting to see what Roland has up their sleeve. If a G70 successor is released I will no doubt splurge and get one if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg (and a second mortgage ) that is. And it has 76 keys of course. I think it will because the G70 was a fairly good seller for Roland whereas the E-80 tanked big time from what I understand. And the E-80 was 61 keys of course - and weighed a metric ton if I'm not mistaken. lol hahaha

Only a few more days to go till blastoff. Fasten your seat belts everyone... varrooommmmmmm! Meet you there! Online that is. If any of our members go in person please gather as much info as you can and report back here immediately, if not sooner. First hand reports are always preferable and we're counting on you to get the goods don't you know. Thanks.

All the best,
Mike