Now, don't get me wrong. I AM NOT advocating what I am about to say, simply offering an example of absurdity to provoke more thought about your actions. Please remember this...

But, why worry about what each style player software COSTS? Why not steal a copy from a friend, download it from a warez site, cracked and everything? I mean, you are about to steal the Ketron styles and their audio loops, why stop there?

Let's be honest, here. How many of you that are contemplating getting this software is actually going to go to Ketron and BUY all the styles you want? Before you dismiss copyright for styles, consider what it really means in the long term.

And now, in case anyone missed it... Once again, DO NOT take this seriously (at least the stealing the style player software part). All I am doing is trying to make you think about the consequences of your actions, and their logical (if morally abhorrent) conclusion. Ketron's audio styles cost them a FORTUNE to make. If you are willing to pay this man for his efforts, be willing to pay Ketron for theirs, too.

That is all...