Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
There's absolutely nothing about an arranger that is intrinsically any more expensive that a WS. D

The arranger has far more useful content than a workstation...that's why it costs more.

It's content also costs more to develop.

It's far more useful on a gig than a workstation...something you have boasted about on this forum many times.

Don't worry...I agree with you.

Now, your G70 was way more money than a far better feeling, fully loaded 88 note weighted action workstation (let alone a better feeling 76'er), and yet you bought one. Actually, you bought two of them.

At gunpoint?

You can't rape the willing.

Either that, or you, and the rest of us who use arrangers, are hypocrites, and I seriously doubt that, my friend.

BTW, I've never had one complaint about the PSR-S910's price...not one.

Considering you are getting most of the content of a T3 (and actually, more than any equivalently priced arranger), it is a definite bargain.

I do understand that coming to any PSR keyboard from a weighted, or semi-weighted action would surely make the keyboard feel lighter to the touch, but they are fast, smooth, have terrific velocity response (you can actually play a key very slowly and there is no sound; the same as a piano)...and very reliable.

Ian

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 01-30-2010).]