Quote:
Originally posted by drumremix:
there is no official date for the release of version 4.
This message is just to remind you
worth waiting for the official release.
Last time I had removed my videos, because many people have contacted Ketron about when released version 3.0a!
Version 4 is not available, do not call Ketron, they will not respond.
You're lucky to have this space for information, not waste it, take your evil with patience
Thanks

You see what I mean, I don't give a toss if there are 4500 items in the thread, it's certainly not working, you cant hit Ketron with as much abuse as you want it must be obvious they don't give a toss, if I was happy about the situation you would not hear a tweet out of me. Ketron have their heads up their bums. Now we don't have a date for OS4, mind you even thats not official either, that's from Drumremix, theres more chance of James being right about OS4. Hey and don't call Ketron they won't answer, what's new, they wouldn't anyway on any matter! You know, people need to be glad that some folks have bought the Audya and gone in feet first, we are the testers and all others who watch SZ can sit back and wait until we get it right so you can buy in confidence, if ever!

Regards

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-10-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey