Although I was never a fan of either, but I would have to say if I had to choose between them, I like the dual direction joystick better like the one on Roland arrangers. Especially to turn on/off Leslie on Organs. It just feels right & tension is good too and very easy to access while playing vs the high located wheels on Ketron arranger Kb's which were difficult to reach when I owned and performed with them.. why they put it there in an un natural is a total mystery? I in turn am more of a let my fingers, style of playing, velocity and articulated sounds work for me...but that's me ......what do you guys think?.....I also see many players OVERUSE the stick or wheel to a point where it sounds weird and takes away from their playing because its not done to a point of realism. With the improvements of SA voices, velocity triggered sounds etc, etc, will joy sticks, mod/W, be a thing of the past? And where do beginners & pros begin to look for a place where they can learn to use these features "CORRECTLY" on different sounds? Instead of just thinking they are doing it right. Using them is an artform in itself.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 10-13-2009).]