Quote:
Originally posted by Telmo:
Hey Tim, Could you tell us how was loading those Tyros 3 styles like EtherealMovie, Blockbuster, and some others? Did you need to do any tweaking or the S910 itself found the suitable voices to replace those found only on the Tyros 3??

I wrote this earlier in the thread: Maybe it's because I turned the parameter "Song Auto Voice" on, but almost all the T3 styles are loading and sounding proper in the S910, and the S910 is finding substitutions for the missing T3 voices. You can't see what voice is being substituted. All you see on the mixer is a couple of music notes instead of the symbol for a voice. But I can tell with my ears that the S910 isn't choosing GM voices but the best suitable voice that the keyboard has - often Mega! Voices or the Sweet!, Live!, and Cool! voices. Many of the T3 styles don't call for a voice substitution. The T3 styles sound excellent. I'm sure that overall the T3 can showcase them even better."

Ethereal Movie and Blockbuster load fine and sound beautiful. If there is a special voice missing, the S910 finds a substitute in most cases.

Beakybird