I posted a link to the Data List, which shows the different styles. Obviously, some will likely be the same styles that have been reworked for the newer keyboard's voices. This is not at all uncommon with all brands. And, some just change intros, breaks, fills and endings, but still use the same style. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine any of this until you actually sit down at the keyboard and listen to each and every style and its variations. Then, and only then, can you make the determination.

Because some of the styles found in older models are quite good, I usually copy them to a folder, then burn them to a CD for future use. Granted, this takes some time, but it's well worth the effort. Over the years I likely have accumulated more than 40,000 styles, many of which are quite good, and because of this I still use some 5 to 8 year-old styles during performances.

In many instances, I have renamed the styles to a specific song title, hence my creation of Gig Disks several years ago. The reasoning behind this was that in my collection of styles there are likely 50 or more Big Band Fast, Big Band Med, Big Band 40s, etc.., styles with the exact same names from the same manufacturer that do not sound alike. I'll reserve my judgment of the S-910 until I can sit down with the board for a couple hours, which hopefully, will be sometime during mid October.

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)