Hi Hammer,
basically went thru this scenario with Technics. My favoured brand of keyboard for approx 15 years.
One day they just pulled the plug , no more Technics. Sold my KN7000, because I didn't want to invest time in a redundent brand.

Tried the pc software arranger route. Thoroughly enjoyed it, but I had the spare time to edit styles etc.

Bought Ketron SD1+, didn't suit as it lacked some of the styles I required, & trying to convert from other formats was difficult because of lack of style editing functions in the Ketron.

Bought a psr1500, like a lot of the styles, but just wasn't the right board for me.

Bought Korg PA800, never looked back. Lacks some of the styles I use ( just like Ketron did) but I'm now happy converting & editing , or putting together my own.

Quite frankly, I don't think any of the boards really have the simple type of styles I require, so I chose the one that had the best functions for me.
best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by abacus:
[B]I think the question should be worded as “What Arranger would you use if your own arranger failed, could NOT be fixed and NO replacements were available anywhere?”

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022