Smart move, Jose. I have a feeling that the Audya will rock your world initially, but unless new audio styles are developed for it on a pretty continual basis, it could tire on you fairly quickly. I know I am always looking for fresh beats, even for tunes I already do...

Thanks for the GW8 impression. I am always looking for someone's experienced opinion about Latin beats (I use so few;(). Personally, I thought that the kits themselves (especially the Latin kits) had pretty good sounding drums and percussion, so perhaps it only remains for someone well versed in the genre to make styles for it, but yes, I also got the 'funny' feeling about many of the styles. If Roland hadn't cut so many corners in making it such a bargain basement arranger, and cut out the style editing tools, it might be fixable... But, as is, it's going to be a PITA for anyone not absolutely in love with the ROM styles...

Last suggestion to save your back... Have you tried an E60? 76 keys, 26 lbs. most of the good from the G70, and the editing tools from the TOTL models. And you could possibly buy three or four of them for what an Audya will cost!

Anyway, best of luck with the Audya. I have a feeling you will be one of those capable of giving us an unvarnished review of it without glossing over problems...