What I don't understand is why cell phones, laptops, and digital cameras are exploding with new technology while Yamaha is implementing ideas so slowly.

Mp3s have been around for years now, and they finally add an mp3 player?

You can get 4gb of flash memory for less than $10. Why does Yamaha give their S910 just 1.4mb???

Also, I was hoping not to wait 20 years before I get the Talk on/off button back that was on the PSR-740. Why doesn't Yamaha make it so that buttons B, C, or E in the main menu, buttons that have no function whatsoever in that menu, turn talk on and off. They could use buttons B, C, and E to turn on and off Talk, Vocal Harmonizer, and Vocal Effects.

There is so much new technology in sampling with larger and larger samples with greater detail. Why are individual voices measured in kilobytes instead of gigabytes?

Also, it would be nice and would be profitable for Yamaha to create a multi-footswitch unit with say, 5 or 7 footswitches, maybe with a volume pedal that could plug in the back of the keyboard via usb.

I think this is going to be a pretty good board, but given that this is 2009, I think a lot of the technology Yamaha is delivering is behind the times.

Beakybird