I like to tell it like it is, I've gigged out with the T3, PA2xpro, and the Audya.

As for getting the job done with the most useable tools, I give the nod to the Audya.

I say the T3 has the most polished sound, the fills, overall style flow and balance of instruments, although I always have to crank the drums and percussion to get it to feel even close to what it should be.

The Pa2xpro has the most professional feel, things are where you want them to be, the flow of button pushes and use of pads really make me feel good to use, the fact I have to hit song play bothers me but i can make it work.

Vocals, the Pa2xpro has the best, followed by the Audya, the Audya gets hi marks for mulitple inputs and inputs types with 1/4" and XLR, plus the fact you can have 2 seperate vocal mics at the same time and sep effects too. the T3 isn't in the same league.

This past weekend I played 3 festivals, and other than the issues that I know of that are getting worked on the Audya played great, its too damn heavy.

Latin styles are the best, the most authentic, and have the best driving feel. all the other genres have hits and misses just like the other guys, while the sounds on the Audya are not studio sounding pristine recordings, they have a gritty analog fat sound that fills without the need for extra effects and layering, while the T3 seems very thin, and the Pa2xpro seems to need more effects.

just my 2 cents or .027 euros.

------------------
www.AudioworksCT.com