I thought it would be interesting to discuss an order of keyboards that we individually would most likely purchase...both new and used....

Knowing that we all have different needs...maybe we can mention why they are our choices....and maybe why we did not choose any other popular model too...

We can also keep in mind the list does not include our current keyboard (s)...since it is apparent they are our first choice...

Think about your list and place them in order, as if they all would be available, and money was not a factor as much as your needs and favor...

Here is my list:

As mentioned the boards we own are our first choices...in my case a Roland G70 and a MediaStation...

My next purchases (if I felt I needed another board)..would be in this order...

Korg PA2X..

Nord Stage EX76..

Roland VR-760 ..

Roland G1000..

Roland E-60..

Roland RD-700 GX..

Roland XP80..

Hammond XK-3c (the only 61 key model I would consider)..

Roland Juno Stage..

Roland Fantom G7..

Yamaha Motif XS7..

My needs would be an all around arranger/piano/organ.. type of instrument first...hence the Korg Pa2x, Nord Stage, VR-760, G1000, E-60, RD700GX...The next group are considerations well down the line ..because of my overall needs, but I find them worthwhile...if the above models were not available..

76 keys and a good key feel are essential as well.....except for the Hammond, all my choices are at least 76 keys...

So give it some thought and maybe we can have a discussion without, you know what....