I keep wondering about using a Fender Passport PA for an Arranger/Vocal/DJ gig. When they first came out my school bought one for the Chorus and it served its poupose well. 4 mics and a cassette player plugged into it. A while ago I heard a guy doing vocals with midi track backing in a small bar/restaurant using the PD250 and he sounded good. A lot more bottom to the sound then I would of expected. They've recently added the PD500 to the line and it is only about 50 lbs total. Reading all these posts about the super expensive BOSE system makes me wonder if anyone has investigated the Fender Systems. BTW, my local service center says they've had very few of them come into the shop and they do come with a pretty good warranty from Fender. He also told me its been Fender's biggest selling item since they came out so there's a lot of them out there..