Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
I really do not think you are ever going to buy one no matter what ANYONE says or does.

If a user posted exactly what you wanted to hear, or if Dom created a keyboard to settle your complaints, you would ALWAYS then find some other thing to criticise and complain about.

Trouble is, Dennis, no-one has. Rather than deciding, in advance what I am, and I am NOT going to do, why not actually get the MS owners to do the simple task I ask for? And THEN find out what I do next.

Every other make of arranger is well represented by user demos (I prefer to just call it music ), but the MS is well represented by user EXCUSES. One of which now is, apparently, 'why even BOTHER to provide evidence for my claims...? It won't change your mind', which is a self fulfilling excuse, because my mind will definitely NOT change until it happens!

The whole idée fixe of the MS users has been how, 'potentially' it is a FAR better arranger that a closed one. I am still waiting to hear ONE person prove that, let alone a whole group of you (all the other makers don't rely on just ONE post as 'proof' of how good their product is). But that is like saying, if you have a few tools, 'potentially' you could build a great house. My contention, so far borne out by pretty much everything I've heard here, is that that potential is abysmally low.

As soon as I DO hear MS users getting a better sound out of their arranger than T3, PA2Xpro and all the rest do, trust me, you won't be hearing from me any more... Except, of course, to post my OWN MS music

Until then, quit making excuses, and start making music. That IS what you bought an MS for, isn't it?

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 06-08-2009).]