As I said in my previous post “Fingers crossed that Wersi don’t cock it up”

The OAS in the Apollo is completely different from OAS 7 or any other version, so its unlikely that they will ever match up, if anything it will be the other way round, as there are features in the Apollo that are not available in OAS 7.

As to sounds and styles then we will have to wait and see. (If they include Legacy sounds and styles then their doomed)
BTW Styles and sounds are added all the time via free updates, and the number of user slots is updated as and when required.

Anyway we should have more details next week, and we will then be able to see if it cuts the mustard, particularly as its virtually the same price as a Tyros 3 (In spite of negative feedback on forums, and plenty for sale on the used market, the T3 is still the best selling TOTL Arranger out there) and will probably be able to directly play the same styles if required.

IMO however, (Until Roland bring out a new Arranger based on the new Atelier Sound Engine) the Arranger it has to convincingly beat is the Korg PA2x, which IMHO is the best TOTL Arranger out there at the moment. (It may not handle VST but it does take Akai and the rest of it is also stunning)

Regards

Bill