Overall the gig went very well.

Pros:
Setting up my gain/volume stage, with most digital equipment it is recommended for your output to be set quite high so that output noise is at a minimum. So with the Audya this was very easy, setting the main output volume and never having to touch is was a pleasure. Since all other components has their own volumes I was able to set my mic volume, style and right hand sound without effecting each other. This is something I was never able to do with other keyboards.

The styles sounding great, with the drums and bass really giving the umph that got the dance floor moving, I did find myself adjusting drum volumes , this being something I sent off to Ketron and hopefully the will address wth an update.

My ability to switch between midi file m3 and style made me very happy, since I only brought that keyboard.

there were some timing issues on the fills that I know are beng worked on, and I noticed some bass notes that did not hit if my chord changes were off in timing, which is also something that is being worked on, but it sounds worse writing about it than it sounded.

Overall I was very pleased with the night, and it fit my night quite well, i forgot how well the Ketron style are for getting people in the groove and mood, the rock and roll sryles, and latin style were great.

If there are any specific questions give me a call or email me.

------------------
www.AudioworksCT.com