Quote:
Originally posted by frankieve:
Diki when are you coming to Connecticut to try some of these guys out? I'm 40 minutes from Manhatten?

I was up your way three weeks ago on a whirlwind tour with a singer songwriter, but had no time for stopping and smelling the roses (and you hadn't got the Audya yet, anyway!). This was the first time I've been that far from FL in over ten years! I wish I could have dropped by, though. You and I seem a lot more together on these issues than some of the fanboys STILL getting up in my grill, despite the darn DEALER saying exactly the same thing!

C'mon guys... start to include Frank in your vitriol too, and maybe you'll realize what doofuses you are being. You are not mad at me for pointing out the same things that Frank talks about.

You are just mad at ME...! Or you would be mad at him too.

I agree with Frank that the time to talk to Ketron (which we are doing by posting publicly, here where they lurk) is NOW, because NOW is the time they are bugfixing and addressing some of these concerns. Try to remember, we are talking about an expensive musical TOOL, not your grandkids. THEY are perfect in every way...

The Audya ISN'T.

Let's help Ketron make it better, by TALKING about the issues, not waiting silently until we can drive halfway around the continent to discover that what we heard n a demo, what we read about in a manual, really IS what is going on... Or do some of you think that the LESS we talk about these issues, the MORE likely they will go away?

Doesn't sticking your heads in the sand (that's the polite version of what I'm thinking ) make it hard to hear anything?

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 05-09-2009).]