This is my first post on this thread....At least in my current memory.

I have not posted for several reasons... I am a Technics KB player. There are many posts there that may be of general interest to many who post here.

Those who piss and moan and criticize here are a major reason I do not post here. When that happens on the Technics forum, I do not post any response.

Everyday that I am on line, I first look at the Technics Forum, then check on what is for sale or want to buy forum, then this one.

I am a self taught player, I am a very senior single female person whose only home for 25 years, and counting, has been a motor home.... I play for senior audiences.

Last week a visiting single senior solo guitarist who is also a Full Time Rv'r, came to my park to meet me and play some music with me. We had a great 4 days of music....

I learned a great deal.... Jim taught me a lot.... When we played together, all I had in the rhythm section were the drums and a toned down bass. In the 3 top parts I had a delicious piano I have tweaked to what to my hear is delicious, sometimes 3 of those, sometimes 2 with a cello, or a violin or a sax.... These three parts blend nicely together, with the rhythm, and with Jim's solo guitar. We plugged his guitar into my Technics KN7000.... My audience loved it and so did we....

Once in awhile I read some of the other forums here to educate myself about other arranger KB's. I know my 2 KN7000's and one KN6000 will not last forever and that there will be no additional Technics arrangers at all.

Perhaps it might be time, or soon will be time to merge all the arranger forums? Or at least, you folks might want to peruse some of the others like I do?

Right now there is an interesting thread about midi files and how to create new styles in the 7K using the midi files and voices in the 7K.... You may want to take a look and post your own questions or comments....

Elizabeth etwo

------------------