WOW! Who at Ketron decided to put the USB connections there!!!!????? Frank is right in that they should either be in the back or on the top panel. Hell.., anywhere but where Ketron put them. It's odd those soft keys on the screen don't line up. However.., that seems more of a cosmetic issue than one that would seriously hinder operation (just would take some getting used to I guess).

Why in the hell is the master volume so far to the right? I still don't like the location of the style controls being in the middle of the keyboard under the screen. Sure that's a comfortable position if your entire solo is at middle C.., but realistically the controls to either the left or right make much more sense. I'm glad that Ketron added a data dial to the Audya too (as Frank said.., it's about time) Welcome to that last 20 years of quick data selection and entry Ketron.., glad to see you finally got here.

Holy crap could this $5,000 arranger scream HOME KEYBOARD any louder with those HUGE picture icons to the left above the keys. I know that's a personal cosmetic issue.., but IMO it just screams of cheese in the "looks factor" with those huge icons above the keys.

Frank..., what's the panel made of? Is it metal or plastic? Hard to tell from the vid.

Very cool to hear Ketron has taken the styles to "the next level". Can't wait to hear those..., as well as some patch demos too. I know we gotta hear it yet.., but so far I'm not seeing a $5,000 arranger keyboard.

I will say however.., there's no damn excuse for ANY keyboard maker to release a keyboard with a manual like Frank showed in the vid. I think that just reeks of piss poor business operations. Releasing a keyboard that costs this much with nothing more than a "glorified starter guide" is unacceptable. I think that's pretty shotty to leave a lot of the "figuring out" up to the consumer in this way. Sure you can beta test it for Ketron.., but the bloody thing should at least have a complete manual. I like the Kinko's reference Frank

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 05-03-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.