Haven;t listened to one of the tunes since Millions of Stars...not being an early Beatle fan. So I will try not to comment too much on the style. I WILL say your voice has by leaps and bounds become far more polished.

I do get a hint of AL Stewart in your vocals...and yes I agree with Diki, The drums need a lot of work. EZ drummer is your friend..use it. The Fills in EZ drummer are well worth the entry price...

Questions
What vocal mike are you using?
Are you dry tracking the entire mix to Sonar or mixing from the keyboard? or a combination...

Since you cleary are influenced by the Beatles and ELO and I agree there is a market for non Beatle licensed Beatlesque songs, I would use some individual Strings to salt and pepper the song, or if you want to distance yourself from those influences try using a "hip" horn section instead.

You have a knack for structure. No need to read a book about ABAB etc. The syllables chosen don't collide with the melodies which is a hallmark of new writers, not to mention common predictable rhyming schemes.

To go out on a limb here I would also experiment with some vocal phasing EFX on this tune in some areas.
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA