Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
I have deleted my reviews of the Media Station just in case there is an "I told you so..." moment.

Do you mean like:

Member:"Hey Mr9000 your KB is lacking & now i can boldly proclaim i told you so"!

Mr9000: (face gets beat written mad)
screw you!
(packs up,left to his chossen secluded island never to talk about such taboo personal opinions & issues regarding his marriage to his KB ever again)..Months later Mr9000 slipped into an old man condition with issues that amazed those around him with his love and devotion to his super closely held electronic device that made noises so appreciated.One day as he walked hand in hand with his machine,he tripped into the ocean & fried his electronic partner! Mr9000 slowly started to see his short falling. Seems his once well cared for device had NO attachment to HIM.After many post from others, Mr9000 succummed and returned to SZ with a renewed interest in revealing to his followers ALL pros cons good/bad/ugly&pretty of all KB's since then.He realized full well all along it was just a bunch of crap made in china that contained lots of lead that was to be deemed very much a childs toy in comparison to devices that were to be made 30yrs down the road.

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 03-13-2009).]