It's coming SOOOOOOOON! My wife and I can't seem to figure out what's causing the problem. We have good programs that constantly delete tracking programs, ect. We clean the cache all the time, do disk clean ups, defrag.., you name it. I really think the problem has to do with this particular model HP computer. As I've said before..., our computer hasn't been running the same since that HP Pavilion update crashed our system. My wife's sisters HP that crashed on the same day as ours (also crashed while getting an HP update) has been having problems with hers too. I was reading somewhere yesterday (speculation) that a (disgruntled) empoloyee on the software team for the updates snuck in malicious code to get back at HP for terminating him (so much speculation out there right now with HP problems). We'll never buy another HP again--that's for sure!

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 02-06-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.