That's why I gave up on the arranger for this Donny some time ago I did create some more modern grooves on arrangers, but nothing like what I could do on my workstations. Plus (money wise) it's more expensive to buy an arranger for this! If you look at the price.., top end workstations are $1000 or more cheaper than top end arrangers. Hell you could buy the fully weighted 88 key Motif XS8 for less than a Tyros 3.....

My little ($179) Zoom StreetBoxx 246 even destroys every arranger out there in terms of modern sounds for these styles. I think at the least arranger makers could include some basic hip hop kit patches that will always have a place in the style. I know some of the arranger players would probably kill to have the (hand claps) on my little Zoom SB246.., and even a few of the bass drums.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 12-29-2008).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.