Am I totally missing something here? Am I hearing the same thing everyone else is hearing??? Are these supposed to be styles that showcase what a Wersi sounds like "currently"

Bill.., all do respect.. IMO those styles were awful when you compare them to what's out there by the major three.., and not just how the style was programed but the sounds used were medicore at best. When someone said a long time ago "Disco is Dead" Wersi has found a way to kill it all over again. That Disco style was horrible!

I'm sorry Bill.., you and I have totally different perceptions of what sounds good I guess.

I don't know about you guys.., but Wersi is WAY out of the game IMO. What a joke! Are people in the USA buying these things?

Seriously..., if this is the level of style quality that a person is looking for..., I say save yourself 15 grand and buy a Casio instead. No joke.., I've heard better sounding and better programed distorted guitar parts on higher end Casio's Bill.....

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 12-14-2008).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.