since the release of OS 2.0 Korg have added some new demos on the PA website!
http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/products/pa2x_demo.html?en

The OS 2.0 is such a major upgrade from the old version. Almost every style has been remastered, the new DNC sounds are a great upgrade from the original RX sounds.

The new styles that have been supplied with the OS package are even better!! Cant get over how good the new standard 8 and 16 beats are!

I have been spending alot of late nights on my PA 800 over the past week and the things you can do with this board are freaking me out...

I had no idea you could use the assignable switch buttons above the joystick to mute on or off the style channels in realtime...

Since Korg can group all the 5 Accomp Channels in a style u can also assign one of the Assignable Switch buttons to mute and un mute Accomp Channels 4-8 in one hit leaving the Bass and 2 drum channels going or vise verser...

VERY VERY fast and easy as the buttons are right above the joystick on the left hand side. It is not so easy to mute and un mute channels on the fly...

I am sure most PA owners already know this but it blew me away when I first discovered it yay

Nick