Dennis,
Thanks very much for the detailed answer...very objective and helps a lot. After reading it twice...I think for now I will stay with the PA2, But if a G-80 comes out...???Lookout!

Actually I discover nice thing regularly on the PA2 now that I am starting to get nto more advanced things..doing styles etc. Songbook it superb for sure.

One thing that bugs me is...I play mostly old standards, slow ballads, romantic stuff, 40's, 50's 60's stuff but not too much fast real modern stuff.

While there is a lot of fanastic built in styles o the Korg, I remember some neat ones on the Yamaha T2 I had. S, I guess one reason to look at the Roland is styles.

I am now just starting to do some styles of my own. So if I can learn how to do song specific styles from MIDI files on the PA...well I guess I will just be a happy camper!

Donny,
I play mostly with styles, at home, for me & family. Some day I would like to also play out at nursing homes, comm centers etc...

I am not that great of musician, but I am improving a little! Being a Information Systems person and one that has spent many years with technology..learning the keyboard is easy, it's just my amateur level of musician that needs work. One big fault is sometimes I spend way too much time on tech things and not enough playing songs! :-)

I'm only 60 so, maybe I still have some time to get where I want to be.

Lee