Donny & Fran

Since you both demoed the Roland Juno Stage, I have just really one question, but before I ask it let me tell you this.

I presently use the PSR3000, a great instrument, but the piano sound really sucks. And since I'm a piano player I feature it allot in my playing. The only time the piano sounds half descent is when it's coming out of it's own speakers on the keyboard. When I do a job, wether it's a small one or a large one with bigger speakers, the so called stereo piano coming out of my little Roland amp sounds thiny and I've tried many third party pianos.
Listening to the Roland Juno Stage being played by John Maul, who does an excellent job, the piano sounds great, but I wonder how it sounds coming out of my Roland amp.
Now to my question.
Does the Roland Stage have any styles?

Playing an arranger keyboard gives me allot of freedom. If I get a request for a rumba or swing or any of the many styles I just press a button as both of you well know and play. If the Roland Stage doesn't have any styles then I would have to rely totally on midi's since I enjoy playing.
I don't now if I could handle that.

I just though of another question.
I know the Roland Stage has a mike input, which is great, but, does it have a harmonizer?

thanks,

Peter