I've been sitting on the fence for the past several months, debating whether or not to upgrade to a T3 when they became available. After reading nearly every post on the Synthzone and a few other sites, I was still in the same place--on the fence. Since reading Michael Bedesem's review I'm leaning much harder to the right. Michael is among the most respected keyboard gurus on the Internet. His outstanding reputation as a computer programmer, and in depth knowledge of Yamaha keyboards, their operating systems, and MIDI places him at the very top of my personal list of arranger keyboard experts. On top of it all, he is a very considerate, nice person who does his best to help anyone in need.

The next step is to decide whether to buy one or two T3s. (Gotta' have backups!) I currently own a pair of PSR-3000s, both of which are in like new condition and do an outstanding job for me. Therefore, I must decide whether or not to keep one of the PSR-3000s as a backup and buy a single T3, or forgo fixing the driveway and buy a pair of them so both systems will be identical.

Decisions, decisions, decisions,

Gary

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 10-05-2008).]

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)